This dev day will take you through the end-to-end setup of a Redshift data warehouse. We’ll start out with click data stored in S3 and user data stored in MySQL, and end up with a fully-functioning Redshift warehouse where you can join data from these two systems.
WHO THE WORKSHOP IS FOR
- Data engineers looking to build or improve a data warehouse or lake
- Data analysts looking to access and analyze data from multiple sources
- Learn the basics of Amazon Redshift.
- Understand the components of ETL architecture on AWS.
- Appreciate the pros and cons of fully-managed ETL infrastructure.
- 9:00 - 10:00 Introduction and setup
- 10:00 - 12:00 Hands-on workshop
- 12:00 - 1:00 Q&A
2100 University Ave. East Palo Alto, CA 94303
July 16th 2019
9am - 1pm PST